Strong Metal Training Chain Dog Choker
- STRONG AND DURABLE – If you are looking for a dog chain that is strong and durable, this choker is a great choice. Choke chains are used in many of the same training situations as pinch collars, for the most part in maintaining composure outside the home and with aggressive dogs. It can be helpful with larger dogs or dogs with aggressive tendencies. They should not be used on small or fragile necked breeds.
- METAL CHAIN – A heavy-duty chromed chain is fully guaranteed against rust, tarnish or breakage. The sturdy metal link has a chain structure. Deal to train and lead your pet friend is comfortable, perfectly fits your animal and is easy to adjust thanks to the practical metal ring it is equipped with.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - This chrome plated chain is backed by a 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
- GREAT FOR TRAINING – Pet lead necklace exerts pressure on the dog's neck that increases as the dog pulls. These chains should only be used during training and should not be used as an everyday type of collars. It can be effective for dogs who pull, inexpensive and convenient. Less chance of skin irritation than a prong collar.
- ADJUSTABLE – The best thing about this metal link collar is that it is completely adjustable. It fits every dog unless your dog has a bigger neck than collar length. For this reason, please check the circumference of your dog's neck before the purchase. Great for medium and large breeds like Doberman, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Pitbulls.
A dog choker chain collar (also known as a choke collar or chain collar) is a very simple tool. It consists of two metal rings attached to the chain. If you set it up properly, you can slip it over your dog's head and attach it to a leash.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE IT?
- Deliver a correction when your dog exhibits wrong behavior (stop dragging and walk properly on a leash) or breaks away from the "heel" position.
- Keeping your pet's head up and attention on you while walking at your side.
- Great for training dogs to respond to other commands and cues.
HOW DO DOG CHAIN COLLARS WORK?
First of all, let’s explain what chain collars DO NOT DO: They do not choke or throttle dogs when used properly.
If the original sellers of the product had called it a dog chain collar or even better, a correction collar, usage of this product probably wouldn't be so misunderstood.
If it is used properly, there is no choking going on at all. Choke chain dog collars provide a way to safely and securely direct your dog's attention toward you and careful move him into proper heel position.
It also provides the ability to quickly initiate a squeezing sensation on the neck, which is an effective correction technique.
The quick jerk employed in a correctional tightens the chain for a split second, before returning it to a loose state. If you do have to inform your dog that he is doing something that is inappropriate, you give a quick tug and you will notice that the chain drops right back down into the relaxed position. Unlike prong collars for dogs, this metal collar is 100% safety for your puppy. Also can be used for running or mild training purpose. If you will need a guide how to properly use this choker chain for dogs we will support you as a trainer.
- Type: Training Dog Choker
- Material: Metal
- Size: Thickness from 3mm~5mm, Length from 45cm~75cm
- Colour: Silver
1* Metal Training Dog Choker
How to use