Electric Heated Eyelash Curler
The reason to use heated eyelash curlers:
1. Speed: The addition of heat means that it only takes a few seconds to curl up your eyelashes.
2. Long lasting: Eyelashes treated with the heated curler last for a whole day.
3. More precision: You can get closer to the root and select a better angle.
4. No pinching: There is no danger of pinching your eyelids (and we can surely remember how that hurts!).
5. No force: You don’t need to tug and pull to achieve the desired effect, which is especially important for fragile eyelashes.
6. One direction: For sparse or extremely thick, unruly eyelashes that go into different directions the heated eyelash curler is the way to tame them!
1. Allow your mascara to dry fully if you plan to use your heated eyelash curler after you apply it.
2. To make sure the heated eyelash curler isn't too hot, test it quickly agaist the back of your hand before curling your eyelashes.
3. Make sure to clean your heated eyelash curler regularly by wiping it down with a cotton round dampened with makeup remover when it is cool.
4. It is recommended to use a mascara with a lower curing agent content, high curing agent may damage the comb of the curler.
How to use:
Step 1: Apply mascara first.
Step 2: Wait till mascara get dry. (Note: this step is very important.)
Step 3: Use our curler to curl your lashes. (It is better to put your lashes into the grooves.)
Step 4: Apply mascara again to have a final styling.
1* Electric Heated Eyelash Curler