1.6in Car DVR Audio Recording Camera Dash Cam
- DVR has a video / photo / play function. It can automatically adjust the mode you want.
- When the power switch key is pressed or the car is charged, the DVR automatically enters the video mode and starts recording. (Note: Insert the TF card before using.) At this time, the blue indicator lamp will flicker and the video files will be stored in the TF card. Press the K confirmation key to stop recording, and the blue indicator lamp will no longer flicker.
- Start the camera mode and press the mode button to enter the photo mode. Press the camera key 6 to take photos.
- Playback mode boots up and enters playback mode twice by pressing the mode key. Press the up and down keys to select the files to browse, press the video key to enter the directory, and then press the video key to "play/pause".
- Delete function in playback mode, press menu key to enter delete interface, press K key to enter select Delete interface, use up/down key to select the settings listed, press K key to delete, you can also choose "thumbnail display" and "preview playback volume size" function, and finally press K key to confirm.